GALA is quickly approaching tomorrow night, and there is a lot to be excited about for this year’s event. Below are a few key points as a guide to this year’s event, which will be better than ever!
- You will be provided a wristband upon entry, which serves as your ticket–be sure to wear it throughout the event (special thank you to sponsors Prime Building Advantage and Washington Post)
- TapSnap will be back with their fun photo booth, so get your colleagues and friends together for some silly snapshots (special thank you to sponsors Interior Concepts and Borcz+Dixon)
- Bring your credit card, as the bar is not just “cash only” this year (special thank you to sponsors New Homes Guide, Dan Ryan Builders, DBM, Inc. and KTGY)
- Dinner will offer some delicious menu upgrades, including a steak entree
- Wine will be available for purchase from servers at your table (special thank you to sponsors Atlantic Coast Mortgage and Van Metre Homes)
- There will be plenty of laughs from comedian Rob Maher and WINC’s Lisa Herndon as the event MC’s
- The awards ceremony will be more efficient than ever with photos taken off stage
- The lucky attendees who win the raffle will go home with an iPad Pro and Apple Watches (special thank you to sponsors JMA Architects, Andersen Windows and Wallace & Company)
A tremendous thank you goes out to all of our sponsors. The generosity of those who support GALA (recognized above and below) is what allows the event to be better than ever in 2016.
- George Mason Mortgage, LLC
- P [Four]
- Washington Gas
- Design Works Interiors
- Embrey Mill
- The Eisen Group
- Miller & Smith
- Brookfield Residential
- Stanley Martin Homes
- New Home Media
- Lessard Design
- NDG Communications
The Great American Living Awards (GALA) will be held Thursday, October 6th, at the McLean Hilton Tysons Corner to honor our industry’s best and brightest. The black-tie optional event begins with cocktails at 5:30 pm, followed by the formal dinner and awards ceremony at 7:00 pm.